BC or B22 24 LED Golfball bulb and are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistent brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
The BC or B22 bulbs are very common as low voltage table lamps and wall lights in Boats, Trains and other battery supplied systems, originating from early passenger transportation they are often referred to as ‘Bus Bulbs’.
Specifications for BC-24LG
- BC or B22 bayonet Tower style LED bulb
- BC or B22 24 LED Golfball bulb
- 24 x SMD2835 (new type) LEDs
- Dual contact pins (domestic size bayonet but Low Voltage!)
- Colour Temperature: 2720K WW or 63200K CW
- Wattage: 2.6W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 204ma (0.204A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 35W Tungsten bulb
- 360 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: 45mm diameter by 69mm length (inc base)
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety